Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.
― Harold Abelson
Hi, my name is Rodrigo Panachi. I’m graduated as Computer Scientist and working as Software Developer/Engineer for almost 16 years.
On the spare times, I like to code and learn new things about technology and nerd/geek/hacking stuff like electronics and artificial intelligence.
Sometimes I gather some ideas and experiences and write a post on this site.
You can find my codes and the projects that I’ve contributed on Github. Follow my thoughts on Twitter and subscribe to my RSS feed to stay tuned on my next posts. You can also hire me on Linkedin :)
- 04 Jul 2016 Ruby: is Time to talk about Time Zones
- 30 May 2016 Ruby: recursion, stack size and tail call optimization
- 25 Apr 2016 From Rails to Hanami (Lotus) Part 3: Sidekiq Workers, Sequel Plugins, I18n, Timezone issues and Core Extensions
- 11 Apr 2016 From Rails to Hanami (Lotus) Part 2: Sequel Migrations, Model Validations, Specs and Fixtures
- 28 Mar 2016 From Rails to Hanami (Lotus) Part 1: Container Architecture, Models, Views and Assets